- – Chicago-Kent College of law Juris Doctor, 2004
- – Illinois Institute of Technology
- – Bachelor of Science, Political Science, with honors, 2002
Other Activites :
- – Chicago-Kent College of law Adjunct-Professor of Law, 2010-2011
- – The White House, Washington D.C.
- – Intern with the Office of Counsel to the President, September 2000 January 2001
Avi Kamionski is a founding member of Nathan & Kamionski LLP. Mr. Kamionski is a seasoned trial lawyer, trying over 25 jury cases to verdict. Mr. Kamionski is known for his creativity and use of expert witnesses in order to paint pictures for juries in ways that illustrate the merits of his clients cases.
Prior to co-founding his current firm, Mr. Kamionski worked for nine years at the law firm of Hale Law LLC and for six years at the City of Chicago’s Office of the Corporation Counsel.
Mr. Kamionski is a recognized expert in the field of police misconduct litigation and served as an adjunct professor of law at Chicago-Kent College of Law. Mr. Kamionski previously worked at the Office of the White House Counsel to the President, speaks fluent Hebrew, and advises and coordinates international litigation involving disputes across continents.
Mr. Kamionski is an avid mountain biker and sits on the board of directors for Geerz, a not for profit organization which uses mountain biking as a tool to provide kids with the life skills they need to succeed.
- Illinois, 2004
- New York, 2015
- Northern District of Illinois
- Southern District of Illinois
- Central District of Illinois
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- United States Court of Federal Claims